What is Live Streaming?
The funeral service is live streamed (broadcast) via the internet. Only people invited by the family can log into the broadcast and view. The service can be viewed live, or after the event and will be available online for up to 90 days after the event.
Families can pay to make the service available longer if required.
It is possible to download a copy of the service for an extra fee.
Currently only offered by Lamb & Hayward at our Westpark Chapel.
How Does it Work?
- Your funeral director will arrange for the live streaming to be set up.
- You provide the name of the person you would like to be invited to view the service online.
- They will be sent an email invitation.
- You can also forward the email invitation to anyone else you choose.
- Only people with the event code and password can watch the service.
- The email invitation explains how to connect to the service.
- To watch the service online the viewer must have access to a computer with a broadband connection, or an iPad or iPod with the OneRoom app downloaded.
How Much Does it Cost?
A single fee of $235 (+ gst) is charged to the funeral account, regardless of how many people are invited to view the service.
There is no charge to individual viewers.