Lamb & Hayward will assist you with a range of audiovisual services regarding both making presentations as part of the funeral service and recording the service as a permanent record.
Lamb & Hayward can create a photographic presentation to be played through TV screens, or project a slideshow of photos to reflect the life of your loved one.
Such a presentation can be a meaningful way to share more memories and highlight a life. It can be shown before or during the funeral, accompanied by your own special music.
Photographic presentations can be shown at Lamb & Hayward chapels or at other venues as required. Equipment hire will be required at some venues.
Guidelines for Photographic Presentations
- We recommend 70 photos – for a 6 -7 minute slide show.
- Photos may be received in the following ways:
– Given to the Funeral Director at the arrangement.
– Delivered by the family to Westpark Chapel.
- Please have your images pre-selected and placed in your preferred sequence (if that is important to you).
- Photos may be provided in the following formats:
– Printed photographs (good quality originals will produce best results).
– Digital photographs on flash drive or Data Disc (NOT pdf files).
– Taking a photograph of a photo does not give a good result.
- Music – we recommend you have music playing during the slide show:
- You may provide a CD with the selected music, or we can purchase your selected music on-line.
To allow time for production and testing, photos are required TWO BUSINESS DAYS before the service.
We can arrange for a professional video operator to complete an audiovisual recording of the funeral service. This is a way of sharing the service with relatives or friends who were unable to be there on the day.